Are you passionate about history, heritage and collections?
Museums in Worcestershire offer an exciting mix of cultural venues in urban and rural sites. The skill and time of volunteers ensure that the heritage site officers can run the public sites to their full capacity.
As a museum volunteer you can be:
- help the day to day smooth running of Museums
- support Holiday Activities
- run specific projects – e.g. model making
- demonstrate their skills to visitors (e.g. cider making, blacksmith skills)
- restoration work
- digital archiving of museum collections
How to apply
Find out more about volunteering with the museums service:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 01299 250 416
- website: Worcestershire Cultural Volunteering (opens in a new window) - the Worcestershire Cultural Volunteering portal advertises volunteer opportunities at museums, heritage sites, arts and archives within the county. The county of Worcestershire offers an exciting mix of cultural venues, from urban to rural sites condensed into the smallest of the West Midlands counties, with opportunities to suit everyone.